February 21, 2009

My GOD! So many people from all over the world "pass-by" my blog.


It all happen in just one to two hours.
Friday night (yesterday night), while I was trying very hard
to upload fashion photos and find some tweaks to solve my blog programming problem. I was surprised to see that within 2 hours, I have people from all over the world "pass-by" my blog.
How I know this? Well, if you look at the FeedJit map at the bottom right hand corner of this blog, you should be able to tell.
Well, I did not make any sale at all, but none the less, I was really surprised with this outcome that I would not have imagined. I hope this is a good start. May be it was the welcome page that I put up that attract people to come and feed the fish.
Anyway, hope you can find this blog interesting... Have a good day and thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

MyBlogLog Visitors


[get this widget]

Live Chat / Discussion

Blog Archive

Most Read

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Google Friend Connect

About This Blog

This blog is created on 17th Feb 2009 by a guy called "Penang Factory".

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP